XSIforum.com

XSI para MAC! (peticion)

XSI para MAC! (peticion)
« en: 30 Mayo 2005, 23:26:55 »
Saque esto del Mailing list de XSI

OK, at the risk of starting some inane platform discussion I am going to post this to try and get things moving.

I have started an online petition to see what kind of interest there is in an OSX port of XSI.

If you don't want it or don't care, please don't bother, I have already spoken to people at Apple and there is interest in helping things along but as always it needs Soft to get the ball rolling.

I know there are people here who don't like the Mac, that's fine. I happen to like XSI a lot as well as Maya and I want to have a choice of what high-end CG apps I use on my platform of choice. I also see the Mac as an as-yet untapped (by Softimage) market for XSI. The Mac user base is big enough that it could provide a pretty rapid infusion of users for XSI.

So if you want to add your voice to the petition please go to:

http://www.petitiononline.com/xsi2646/petition.html

I will have a more complete site set up soon at www.xsionosx.com

Thanks

Ian Eisenberg

Espero que entiendan, en resumen es una peticion para llevar XSI a Mac  ;) , si te interesa anda a la direccion y pon tu firma.

Nota: No es la idea que esto se transforme en un batalla PC vs MAC..  :-\

softimager

• What, me worry?
Re: XSI para MAC! (peticion)
« Respuesta #1 en: 11 Julio 2005, 09:35:18 »
mientras apple no tenga una verdadera tarjeta aceleradora de video, no veo el caso, ya que las actualmente presentes son dirigidas para el consumidor promedio o al artista 2D (photoshop, quark, etc, etc..) y no el artista 3D